The Office, is the greatest show ever, in my opinion. If you have not seen it yet, you should! I binged watched all of the seasons on Netflix as much as I could until I was finished every episode. The setting of The Office takes place in a small paper company called Dunder Mifflin. It consist of groupings of desk, a receptionist desk, two office rooms and a break room. Majority of the show is played out through this building. I think that is important in making The Office the way it was because being in those tight knit quarters, the people who worked there were like one big dysfunctional family and this showed in many ways through out the show.
why talk of beauty what could be more beaut- iful than these heroic happy dead This is an example of irony, because it says "what could be more beautiful than these heroic happy dead", and to me that sounds like its generalizing all that are dead are happy. Followed by the next line saying " who rushed like lions to the roaring slaughter", how could anyone rushing to their own slaughter be a happy death, heroic yes. Happy, no. No one wants to die, but I guess it is assumed to be for good reason.
Comments
Post a Comment